At Fast Business Credit, we focus client education on a regimented program for business and credit development. It is only through learning and executing of this program that we believe our clients are able to regain their footing in the small business arena.
You can get a better idea of what our online program incorporates in the short overview below. Should you have further questions about one or all of the included steps, our certified business credit coaches will be on hand to answer your queries and encourage your progress.
- Laying the Foundation—During this step, users will learn the importance of location, how to create a business website, email and fax number, how to obtain the required licenses, how to establish a credit identity, how to set up a bank account and how to make the most of agency listings.
- Increasing Your Businesses Fundability—This step will include resources on using assets effectively, how to structure ownership, and how to manage fleet and bank cards.
- Dealing with Credit Agencies—This step will cover all of the pertinent credit agencies, including Experian Business, Equifax SBFE and Dun & Bradstreet®. It will also including lessons on interpreting and improving your credit score.
- Seeking Vendor Credit—This step instructs business owners on handling starter vendors, ordering office supplies and technology, finding building and retail vendors, and selecting an arsenal of preferred vendors.
- Managing Business Credit Cards—This step involves instruction on choosing and applying for starter cards and major credit cards, as well as using them to pay for office resources, building décor, gas and travel expenses and retail expenses.
- Securing Bank Credit—This step covers bank ratings, bank CD loans, comparable credit, funding programs and select credit cards. More importantly, it includes resources on how to choose the best bank for your business venture in your vicinity.
Again, this is only a brief summary of what our six-step program includes. For more details or to find out how our clients have improved their credit after completing the program, visit FastBusinessCredit.com—our coaches can also be reached at (702) 367-7373 or toll free at 888-471-7451.